Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by another party’s careless actions, you need clear and accessible information about your legal rights. At the offices of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, we strive to help our clients make sound legal and financial decisions by providing the facts they need.
We hope you find the following frequently asked questions and their answers useful. This site is intended to give general information; it is not intended to serve as legal advice. To arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Appleton car accident attorneys, contact us at 800-242-2874.
- Can another driver be held responsible for replacing my vehicle?
- Can I get compensation for emotional trauma?
- How do I cover all of my medical expenses after a car accident?
- How do I know if I have a case?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- How soon after the car accident must I file my claim?
- I heard my car manufacturer issued a recall. How do I find out if my make and model was recalled?
- I just learned my car has been recalled. What should I do?
- If my car has been recalled, will it cost money to get it fixed?
- My child suffered extensive physical injuries, but I cannot pay for treatment. What do I do?
- Should I file a lawsuit, even if I can pay for the costs of an accident?
- What are my legal options after a car accident?
- What damages can I recover?
- What do I do if I can’t pay for the costs of a car accident?
- What form of documentation do I need for a lawsuit?
- What is required of me if I file a lawsuit against another driver?
- Why should I call an attorney?
- Will having documentation help my case?