Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
Every year there are thousands of unsuspecting pedestrians who are fatally wounded in vehicular accidents. These tragic accidents are often caused by negligent drivers who are unaware of how to properly share the road with pedestrians.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident or pedestrian accident caused by the negligence of someone else, the Appleton pedestrian accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® would like to help. Contact our office today at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your legal options from an experienced professional.
What Causes Pedestrian Accidents?
There are a number of situations and scenarios that can lead to tragic pedestrian accidents. These include the following:
- Drivers going through crosswalks without properly checking for pedestrians
- Drunk driving and drivers operating vehicles under the influence of an illegal substance or misused narcotic
- Drivers not properly stopping and waiting for school buses
- Vehicle operators driving through stop signs and stop lights
- Drivers taking turns without properly looking for pedestrians crossing the street
- Reckless and inattentive driving, such as speeding down streets or texting while driving
When drivers perform these actions, all pedestrians they share the road with are put at risk of serious injury.
If you or someone you care about has been the victim of a serious accident influenced by the negligence of another person, you may be eligible for fiscal compensation for your experience. Contact the Appleton pedestrian accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874 to discuss your case with a friendly lawyer.