An intersection accident is a vehicle collision occurring at a road junction. Intersection collisions are some of the most common road accidents in urban settings, accounting for almost half of all traffic collisions. In rural settings, when speeds are higher, intersection accidents can have devastating outcomes.
If you have experienced an intersection accident caused by another party’s negligence, you may have grounds for filing a legal claim. Many intersection collisions result in side-impact accidents and can be highly dangerous. The Appleton car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® will work closely with you as you pursue compensation. Call our office today at 800-242-2874 for more information.
Causes of Intersection Accidents
Common types of intersection accidents include:
- Collision between oncoming vehicles. This is most common when one is turning across traffic.
- Right-angle collisions, occurring when neither vehicle is turning.
- Right-angle or side-swipe collisions where one or more vehicles are turning.
- Rear end crashes.
Car crashes occurring at junctions have a number of potential causes:
- Poor road structure or poor road surface
- High speed approaches
- Driver unaware of intersection
- Lack of gaps in traffic
- Complicated intersection design or layout
- Lack of intersection visibility
- Inadequate sight-distance to oncoming vehicles
Intersection accidents can result in devastating injuries. If you have been injured in a vehicular accident due to another’s actions, our Appleton vehicle accident attorneys are prepared to serve you as you pursue compensation for your pain and suffering.
The Appleton car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® offer efficient and individualized legal services to each of our clients. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us today at 800-242-2874.