Motorcycle Highway Safety
Riding motorcycles can be a very exciting, unique and fun experience. However, motorcycle accidents can be some of the most harmful and potentially deadly occurrences on the roads and highways. Because motorcyclists are so exposed to the elements, it is important they remain protected throughout their rides.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of a motorcycle accident caused by the recklessness or negligence of another, you may be eligible for fiscal compensation for your suffering. The experienced Appleton motorcycle accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® would like to help you through this difficult process. Contact our office today at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your compensation options.
Tips for Motorcycle Safety on the Road
When motorcycles are on the roadways or highways, traveling at fast speeds, it is important they take steps to keep safe and avoid accidents. These include the following:
- Always wear protective gear, such as helmets and sturdy shoes.
- Abide by street and highway warnings, laws and regulations.
- Use lights, horns, and turn signals to communicate with other vehicles on the road.
- Do not tailgate.
- Avoid swerving between cars or riding in a lane separation zone.
- Avoid riding in another vehicle’s blind spot.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
These steps will help you keep yourself, your passengers, and all others on the road safe.
When a motorcycle accident happens, it is likely that victims will suffer as a result. If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident influenced by the negligence of another, you have a right to seek compensation for your suffering. Contact the Appleton motorcycle accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874 to speak with a compassionate lawyer about your situation.