Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What damages can I recover?

What damages can I recover?

Depending the specific circumstances surrounding your accident, you may be able to claim either compensatory or punitive damages – or both. They can compensate you for the following:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering
  • Property damage

If the judge determines that you are at least partially to blame for the accident, then due to comparative fault, the damages awarded to you will be reduced in amount.

If you would like to speak with an attorney about questions related to your specific situation, contact the Appleton car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated