Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What do I do if I can’t pay for the costs of a car accident?

What do I do if I can’t pay for the costs of a car accident?

Car accidents can be extremely expensive, causing many people to have difficulty covering the full costs. However, if your accident is the resulted of an unsafe driver hitting your vehicle, you may qualify to file for financial compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. If you and your attorney have a successful suit, you could be awarded enough compensation to fully cover the costs of your accident, removing the burden of payment from your shoulders.

If you or someone you love has been hit by another driver, contact an experienced Appleton auto accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874 to discuss your legal options.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated