Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What form of documentation do I need for a lawsuit?

What form of documentation do I need for a lawsuit?

Generally, any documentation of a car accident and its repercussions can be helpful in your situation. For example, you could utilize photography to document damages. In addition to taking pictures of a damaged vehicle or personal injuries, you should also present copies of any medical bills or medical-related expenses that you acquire as a result of your accident. These documents can be especially helpful when determining the amount of compensation you are owed.

If you or someone you know has been injured by another driver, contact a qualified Appleton auto accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling us at 800-242-2874 to see how we may be able to help you with your case.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated