Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®

Appleton DUI Accidents Lawyer

Being involved in a car accident is often a difficult experience that negatively impacts the lives of those involved. However, when a car accident is caused by drunk driving, the collision can have truly devastating results. Car accidents caused by drivers under the influence of alcohol can destroy the lives of innocent drivers and passengers.

If you have been harmed in a car accident that was caused or influenced by a drunk driver, it can be difficult to know what steps to take next. We are the Appleton DWI accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, and we can provide the legal help you need. Contact our office today at 800-242-2874 to speak with a compassionate legal professional about your situation.

DWI Car Accident Damages

As experienced Appleton drunk driving accident attorneys, the legal professionals of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, have represented the interests and needs of victims in a variety of accident cases. If you have been involved in a vehicular collision caused by a drunk driver, you may have experienced one or more of the following:

  • Physical injury
  • Emotional or mental trauma
  • Need for medical treatment and expensive physical therapy
  • Serious damage to your vehicle
  • Other property damage
  • Need for costly repairs

Any of these issues can create a serious financial and emotional burden for you and your family. When this occurs, it is important that those responsible for the damage are held accountable for their negligence. When an intoxicated individual makes the choice to get behind the wheel of a vehicle and endanger the lives of the innocent, they must take responsibility for the pain and suffering they cause as a result.

Contact Us

If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident caused by a driver operating a vehicle while intoxicated, you may be eligible for fiscal compensation. Contact the experienced Appleton DUI accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your legal rights and options.

DUI/DWI Accident FAQs

Can I collect more compensation if the driver who hit me was over the legal drinking limit?

In certain cases, yes, you may be able to collect more compensation from the driver who hit you if they were over the legal drinking limit. This is because driving over the legal limit clearly shows negligence and fault on the part of the intoxicated driver, which may yield you more money. Additionally, accidents caused by intoxicated drivers are routinely worse than other accidents and contribute to more fatalities than any other type of accident. Because the injuries are often worse, those injured by intoxicated drivers may obtain more compensation for them. For more information about how much you can expect to collect from your injuries caused by a drunk driver, contact any of our experienced Appleton DUI accident attorneys at (920) 738-0900 today.

What additional consequences can the inebriated person who hit me face beyond compensation?

If the driver who hit you is found to be above the legal limit for drinking (BAC over 0.08%), they will likely face criminal charges and consequences for their actions outside of any compensation they may owe you for your injuries, damage to your car, etc. Some of these consequences include fines, points being added to their driving record, and the revocation of their license for a set amount of time. These consequences intensify if this is not the first drunk driving offense for the person in question, and may additionally involve fitting their vehicle with an ignition interlock device, jail time, and loss of their license for years at a time. For more information about what consequences the inebriated driver who hit you may face or what compensation you can expect from them, contact Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at (920) 738-0900 today.

Is the drunk driver the only one I can sue for damages?

In most cases, suing the drunk driver who hit you is your best option for collecting damages, but under certain circumstances, you may be able to sue other parties for compensation. In Wisconsin, if an inebriated minor causes an accident, the establishment or person who supplies the minor with alcohol can be held criminally and civilly liable for their actions. If it is an establishment who supplies the alcohol to the minor, they can be held accountable under Dram Shop Liability, and if a civilian supplies alcohol to a minor, at a house party, for example, they can be held liable under Social Host Liability. Neither of these applies to those who serve adults who can legally drink. To see if you can hold other parties accountable for the injuries you sustained from being hit by a drunk driver, please contact one of our experienced Appleton drunk driving injury attorneys at (920) 738-0900 today.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated